- Discounts on dental, vision & telemedicine
- Cost is $9.95 per month for individuals; $12.95 per month for families
- Receive discounts of 15-35% for eye exams and glasses
- Utilize the Vision Service Plan (VSP) Choice Access Plan (This plan is not insurance; product not available in MT, VT and WA.)
- Receive discounts of 15-50% on everything from general dentistry to root canals, crowns and orthodontia at over 128,000 available dental practices nationwide
- Utilize the Aetna Dental Access® Network*
- Members and their families will have round the clock access to U.S.-based physicians for telephone, video and email medical consultations
- Regardless of time or location, members can connect with a physician in real time for general information, review medical records, diagnose common conditions, recommend treatment plans and prescribe non-controlled medications
*Participants must pay health care providers directly. This is NOT insurance. Actual Discounts will vary based on the geographic location of the dental provider and the services provided. Careington provides access to Aetna Dental Access® Network. This network is administered by Aetna Life Insurance Company (ALIC). Neither ALIC nor any of its affiliates offers or administers the Careington membership. Neither ALIC nor any of its affiliates is an affiliate, agent, representative, or employee of Careington International Corporation. Dental providers are independent contractors and not employees or agents of ALIC or its affiliates. ALIC does not provide dental care or treatment and is not responsible for outcomes. (Careington International Corporation: 7400 Gaylord Pkwy., Frisco, TX 75034, 1-800-290-0523)
This plan is not insurance and is not intended to replace health insurance. This plan does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00. This plan is not a Qualified Health Plan under the Affordable Care Act.
This is not a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan.* The plan provides discounts at certain health care providers for medical services. The range of discounts will vary depending on the type of provider and service. The plan does not make payments directly to the providers of medical services. Plan members are obligated to pay for all health care services but will receive a discount from those health care providers who have contracted with the discount medical plan organization. You may access a list of participating health care providers at www.careington.com/co/cma. Upon request the plan will make available a written list of participating health care providers. You have the right to cancel within the first 30 days after receipt of membership materials and receive a full refund, less a nominal processing fee (nominal fee for MD residents is $5).
Discount Medical Plan Organization and administrator: Careington International Corporation, 7400 Gaylord Parkway, Frisco, TX 75034; phone 800-441-0380.
The plan and its administrators have no liability for providing or guaranteeing service by providers or the quality of service rendered by providers. This plan is not available in Montana and Vermont. This plan is not currently available in Washington.
*Medicare statement applies to MD residents when pharmacy discounts are part of plan.